Foundation Covid-19 Updates
CSUDH Foundation Covid-19 Updates
Per the President’s March 17, 2020 memorandum, employees have been working remotely and will continue to work remotely through the remainder of the semester unless they have been identified by their supervisor as an essential employee, requiring them to be on campus. Below will include information regarding updates on Administration and Dining hours and services relating to Foundation.
Updated May 13, 2020
Updated April 22, 2020
Updated March 31, 2020
Updated March 30, 2020
Updated March 19, 2020
Updated March 17, 2020
Updated April 16, 2020
Updated April 1, 2020
Updated March 20, 2020
Foundation On-Site Hours of Operation
Campus Dining: Hours of Operation
Dining Operations: CLOSED until the end of the semester.
- CLOSED: Catering, Toro Fresh, Union Grind, Everytable, Subway, Green Olive, Panda Express, Booked & Brewed, DH Sports Lounge, 1910 Cafe & Lounge, and both Grab N’ Go’s.
Live Scan Services
Live scan services will not be available for the remainder of the semester. Foundation will continue to monitor the situation as we get information from the President or Chancellor’s Office.
- Check-runs for payment distribution have been modified to Fridays only. All payment requests must be received by Tuesday at noon to be processed on Friday.
- Invoices: Please provide individually to ensure proper processing.
- Reimbursements, Stipends, Checks: Will no longer be available for pickup as of March 27, 2020. All checks will be mailed to the address on file or the address noted on the submitted check request form.
- Direct Pay: All individuals are encouraged to sign up for Direct Pay to have their payments direct deposited into their bank account.
- Home Deliveries Policy and Procedure.